Additional news on HK 2020:
- The congress is moving to the end of the exhibition hall. This results in a different visitor guidance through the exhibition.
- Tuesday, 20 October, first day of the exhibition, "Bonus Day Exhibition", opening hours: 13.00 to 18.00. Admission to the exhibition is free! The "Bonus Day Trade Fair" enables both arrival and departure as well as a free visit to the trade fair on the same day.
- Two-day compact congress event on Wednesday and Thursday, 21/22 October. The scientific part will be simultaneously interpreted (German/English vice versa). The practitioners‘ conference HK will be held in German language.
- Meeting of the AWT community on Tuesday afternoon at the AWT booth at 16.00, followed by the AWT general meeting at 17.00.
- New "all-round carefree package" with the complete stand "HK-Premium" comprising stand construction, furnishing, cleaning, W-LAN, parking tickets and admission ticket.
The HK 2020 takes place from 20 to 22 October in Cologne, Germany. For further information please visit: www.hk-awt.de